We welcome your assistance
It takes hundreds of volunteer hours over the course of an entire year to produce this event. Your help is required! Everything from hospitality to bookkeeping.
If you are able to help during the Festival weekend:
- Our policy is that four hours of work, in one day, earns you a one-day pass.
- Please fill in the form below. Let us know how much time you’d like to give us, any special skills you have to offer, and if you have a preference for where you’d like to work. There is no deadline for applying, but the earlier the better, so we can place you where you’d like. We encourage friends to apply together!
- Volunteer crews are led by Festival Committee Coordinators who direct volunteer activities in their specific area.
Volunteer Area Descriptions
- Promo: Putting up posters before the festival.
- Environment/Grounds Crew: Maintains the beauty of the festival grounds, cleans the out houses, and keeps them supplied. (This is one of two paid positions on Saturday & Sunday.)
- Site Set-Up and Tear down: Setting up tents, fences, picnic tables and benches, signs and banners prior to the Main Gate opening, as well as post-festival tear down. Also known as basking in the glow of a great weekend! (Thursday evening, Friday, Monday)
- Children's' Festival: Supervise children at the Toddler Tent, the Bounce House, craft booth, face-painting, and Stream of Dreams fish painting (Sunday only, from 11:30-4:00)
- Main Gate: Responsible for handling money, selling tickets, attaching wrist bands, and handing out programs to patrons. (Saturday & Sunday)
- Kitchen: Helping to cook, serve, and clean up, to keep performers fed (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- Merchandise: Helping to sell drinks, snacks, festival T-shirts, and artists’ merchandise (Saturday & Sunday)
- Performer Reception: Assisting in planning and running the post-festival performer reception. “Serving it Right” certification is a must. (This is the second paid position of the weekend, held on Sunday night.)