VEND - VENDOR APPLICATION
Arts, Crafts & Food Vendors are an integral part of the Bella Coola Music Festival. We strive to have an assortment of goods and foods available for our festival-goers.
To reserve, please:
- Download, print and complete: BCMF VENDOR APPLICATION 2018
- Print and complete: TEMPORARY FOOD SERVICES APPLICATION. Make sure to include your phone number and list all the food items you intend to sell.
- Food vendors must have a FOOD SAFE CERTIFICATE.
- Send full application with fee. This fee is non-refundable and includes Festival Passes ($40-$90 value).
- We highly encourage all of our Vendors to be conscientious of the waste reduction by providing biodegradable/recyclable food container options.
- We encourage craft vendors to bring their own set-up.
- A limited number of booths (priority to food vendors) are available -- so apply early!
- We encourage festival-goers to bring their own plate, cup and utensils for a chance to win great prizes!
A document which may be useful for Temporary Food Booth operators is 'Construction and Operation of a Temporary Food Booth
Questions? Contact us